Tuesday 21 February 2012

WW Update - Week 6

There is no entry for week 5 as I was unable to go and get weighed as I was at a rehearsal.  So it had been two weeks since stepping on to those scales and once again as per usual I was a little scared.  I know I seem to always say this, but I had been slightly naughty over the past two weeks.  Especially the first week as I knew I wasn't going to be weighed - I knew I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist the chocolate tin.  This past week I promised myself that I would be good, however Valentines Day was definitely the exception.  Phil and I had such a nice day and it was really nice to eat out, just the two of us, and I have to admit that I didn't think about my diet once. I just wanted us to enjoy ourselves.  But I know that for me everyday can't be like that, so for the rest of the week I was more careful about what I was eating.

So that I could have a few treats this week, I bought a couple of Weight Watcher products from the meeting.  One of them was my usual Rich Toffee Chocolate bars (5 in a box) for £2.15 which are my favourite and the second was something that I hadn't seen before, Garlic and Herb Bag and Bake (1 in a box) for 85p, but it usually costs £1.  I thought I'd give it a try to see what it's like, plus it's no points.



Now for the exciting part.  I was hoping that I would still lose 1 lb at least, so I was ecstatic to discover that I has lost 3 1/2 lb, which means that so far I have lost 13 1/2 lbs.  Currently I'm not really doing any exercise, a part from pushing the pram on our daily walks.  I have completed a few exercise DVDs when I can, but I haven't been sticking to a daily routine.  I have bought a few DVDs and I also have Wii Fit Plus which I thought I would try.  But at the moment, I'm just sticking to the diet and as I'm not the biggest fan of exercise, I'm going to start to introduce that slowly, that way I might actually stick with it.

I'm so proud of myself and my weight loss so far is definitely encouraging me to keep going.  My target is to try and lose another 2 stone by the time I go back to work in June.  Whether or not I'll achieve this, I'm not sure, but I'm certainly going to try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment