Monday 9 January 2012

A New Chapter...

Blogging is something that I've been considering for a while now but to be honest I was always a tad nervous about putting myself out there for all to read.  It wasn't until I saw an advert on television (I think for Windows software but I could be wrong) about a man who wrote emails to his child for them to read when they were older.  I thought this was a brilliant idea and wanted somewhere for my baby girl to find out all about her mummy, her likes and dislikes and basically her world as she was growing up.  I know it sounds morbid but if anything was to suddenly happen to me I wanted my little girl to know me...and what better way then to blog.  I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings, joys and fears in the hope that one day she might learn from my own experiences.  I also wanted her to know about my interests for makeup and all things beauty related as well as my love for drama and the theatre and singing.  So that is what you will find here...a blog about my world and the daily life I lead dedicated to my beautiful baby girl Olivia.

A quick disclaimer - all of the products mentioned in this blog have been purchased by myself and all reviews are completely honest and are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment